Yamaha P-125 88-Key Weighted Action Digital Piano – The latest in Yamaha’s popular P series pianos.
Yamaha P-125 – Building on the great success of its predecessor, the P-125 comes with even more features to help you grow with your music. It produces the dynamic, high-quality sound and natural piano touch response expected from Yamaha pianos while maintaining a sleek and slim footprint.
The modest design of the P-125 was created with user accesibility in mind. With the goal of being as user-friendly and approachable as possible, every element of the P-125 is designed to help keep the player focused on their playing. The minimal light reflection of its continuous surface and the understated speaker design all work to collectively achieve a beautiful and elegant finish.
- GHS weighted action is heavier in the low keys and lighter in the high keys, just like an acoustic piano
- Matte black key tops absorb moisture and remain tactile after extended use without becoming slippery
- Pure CF Sound Engine with 4-level sampling faithfully reproduces the tone of a meticulously sampled Yamaha 9′ CFIIIS concert grand
- Damper Resonance DSP re-creates the sound of the inside of a grand piano when the dampers are off the strings
- String Resonance re-creates the sympathetic sounds of all undamped strings resonating, mimicking the behavior of acoustic pianos
- Key-off samples provide the delicate change in sound the instant the damper falls back to the string
- USB to Host with MIDI and audio transfer for single-cable connectivity to your music-making software
- Sound Boost adds EQ and volume to help the instrument project and cut through the mix using its onboard speakers, allowing you to be heard in small ensemble situations such as an acoustic jazz trio
- Stereophonic Optimizer adjusts the spatial distribution of sound in headphones, creating the perception that sound is coming from the piano, rather than from the headphones
- Split mode lets you play a different Voice with each hand
- Duo mode splits the keyboard into two halves, each with its own middle C, for practicing with a partner or teacher