Yamaha P45 88 Weighted Key Digital Stage Piano – Black – Realistic Piano Sound and Feel
If you’re after excellent grand piano sound and feel on a budget, then you really can’t argue with the Yamaha P45 digital piano. This remarkably portable instrument combines Yamaha’s acclaimed Graded Hammer Standard keybed with their time-tested AWM stereo sound engine, delivering natural feel and sound. Between its compact frame, its USB/MIDI connectivity, and it’s onboard performance features, your P45 will serve you well at home, in the studio, and onstage.
Yamaha P45 88-key Digital Piano at a Glance:
- The feel of a real concert grand piano
- AWM sampling and built-in speaker system for realistic grand piano sound
- Compact, lightweight, and easy to use
The feel of a real concert grand piano
From the first time your fingers tickle the ivories on the P-45, you’ll know why Yamaha digital pianos are known far and wide for having some of the best-feeling keys on the market. That’s because the P-45 sport’s Yamaha’s Graded Hammer Standard keybed. This fully weighted keybed provides you with light response in the upper register and progressively heavier action the lower you play – just like the keys of an acoustic piano.
AWM sampling and built-in speaker system for realistic grand piano sound
Yamaha’s AWM (Advanced Wave Memory) sampling employs digital technology to record an instrument’s sound, and then applies a high-quality digital filter to the recorded samples. Using pairs of waveforms captured by two microphones for Left and Right, AWM Stereo Sampling creates a deeper, richer and more spacious soundstage. You’ll also appreciate the P-45’s built-in 12W speaker system. Just turn it on and you can start performing – there’s no need to connect any other gear. That makes the P-45 the perfect transition from an acoustic instrument to the benefits of a digital one. Plus, it’s lightweight enough to take onstage with you, when you’re ready to perform!
Compact, lightweight, and easy to use
Just like Yamaha’s other P-series digital pianos, the P-45 sports a compact, lightweight, and contemporary design, giving you easy storage and effortless portability. And the P-45 is easy to use, too. With its simple, streamlined interface, all you do to call up a glorious-sounding concert grand piano is hit the, um, “Grand Piano” button. And calling up any other patch is just as easy. The P-45 features ten stunningly realistic instruments, including electric piano, organs, harpsichord, vibraphone, and more. The P-45 is half-pedal capable with the optional FC3 pedal. A sustain footswitch and a music rest is included.
Yamaha P-45 88-key Digital Piano Features:
- 88 Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) keys provide realistic acoustic piano feel
- Detailed, full-stereo AWM sampling provides deeply rich grand piano sound
- Add dimension to your sound with 4 reverb effect styles
- Keyboard layer and split modes let you set up complex sounds for live performance
- Perform live with built-in stereo speakers driven by dual 6W amplifiers
- Sustain footswitch and a music rest included
The Yamaha P-45 is an ideal digital piano for practice and performance!
- Sound Engine: AMW Stereo Sampling
- Number of Keys: 88
- Type of Keys: Weighted Graded Hammer Standard (GHS)
- Touch Sensitivity: Hard, Medium, Soft, Fixed
- Polyphony: 64 Notes
- Presets: 10 x Demo, 10 x Piano
- Effects: 4 x Reverbs
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4″
- USB: 1 x Type B
- MIDI I/O: USB
- Pedal Inputs: 1 x 1/4″ (sustain)
- Pedal Included: Yes
- Built-in Speakers: 2 x 4.5″ Woofers
- Amplifier: 6W x 2
- Power Supply: 12V DC power supply (included)
- Height: 6″
- Width: 52.25″
- Depth: 11.5″
- Weight: 25.35 lbs.
- Model #: P45B